background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free This month my Close to My Heart!

Do you like free items? I sure do! This month only (March) Close to My Heart is doing a free block deal! Here is the 411:

Limit one free My Acrylix® block per order per customer. Qualifying stamp purchases include A-, B-, C-, D-, E-size stamp sets, and Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full retail or at a discount. K-size stamp sets, Stamp of the Months earned for free, and Workshops on the Go™ are excluded. Tax and shipping/handling may apply. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a block of a similar size or price.


That is all there is to it! If you want to get some free blocks email me or visit my website: www.tresuresforlifebyT.myctmh.com


Looking forward to scrapping with you soon!


Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment