background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Creating

I have spent most of the last day busy creating scrapbook pages. I am hoping to have them finished by tonight so that I may post them on here. They are pretty rockin' too, if you don't mind me saying so! If you have any boys in Cub Scouts, or Boy Scouts, these layouts you will be wanting to see.

My son, who is now 15 years old, is a Boy Scout. He has been in Scouting sense he was 6 years old (1st grade). By the end of the year, Lord willing, he will have achieved the HIGHEST rank in Boy Scouts, the rank of Eagle. Boy, I can tell you I am a very proud momma! But in the mean time, while he is working on his big Eagle Scout project, I am working on creating his Eagle Scout Scrapbook. Our new paper pack by Close To My Heart, Lucky, is so great for this project.

So stay tuned.... the picture are coming!

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment